# ExpressWebJS Features
- Robust routing
- Focus on high performance
- Super-high test coverage
- HTTP helpers (redirection, caching, etc)
- Support for both SQL and NOSQL database
- Well organised and structured.
- Supports Use Of Dependency Injection
- Supports websocket
- Highly scalable
# Running the project
npm run start
# Security Vulnerabilities
If you discover a security vulnerability within Expressweb, please send an e-mail to Alex Igbokwe via firstname.lastname@example.org. All security vulnerabilities will be promptly addressed.
The ExpressWebJs framework is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT License (opens new window).